Note: Social Spark is no longer active and this site is for archival purposes.
Social Spark designs and develops high-impact websites and social media campaigns for charities, social enterprises and ethical causes.
- Orange Digital Election Award (winner – My David Cameron)
- Royal Television Society Innovation Award (winner – Channel 4 Big Art Project)
- Media Guardian Innovation Award (winner – Channel 4 Big Art Project)
- BAFTA Interactive Innovation Award (nominee – Channel 4 Lost Generation)
Social Spark director Clifford Singer writes about campaign strategy and communications on his personal blog.
- Channel 4
- High Pay Centre
- Jubilee Debt Campaign
- Labour Party
- New Economics Foundation
- Sigma Research
- Terrence Higgins Trust
- University of the Arts London
- Womankind Worldwide
- World Health Organization
"Various left leaning campaigners are talking about False Economy, a new campaign against the Government’s cuts. Professionally speaking, it looks like an excellent campaign site and exactly what they should be doing… It’s one of the best campaign sites I’ve seen in the UK in ages."
James Frayne, former TaxPayers' Alliance campaign director, now Department for Education communications director
Ken Livingstone (on MyDavidCameron)
"Hat tip to the Left for the MyDavidCameron thing. Naughty, but funny, it's got coverage everywhere – online and in print."
Tim Montgomerie, ConservativeHome
"MyDavidCameron.com … makes electioneering interesting, unpredictable and, dare I say, more fun."
Tom Watson MP, Parliamentary Debate on Digital Economy Bill